I’m Adam, a Learning Technologist here at Leeds Conservatoire. I’m also a postgraduate education student at the University of Nottingham. I am conducting a research project exploring the likely impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies in music higher education (HE).
About the project
This project seeks to discover:
- The current and emerging capabilities of the technologies in educational settings
- The current and emerging uses of the technologies in music and other higher education (HE) environments
- Perceptions of the potential benefits and challenges of implementing the technology in music HE
- Perceptions of the potential benefits and challenges of using the technologies for learning and teaching in music HE
If you are:
- An undergraduate or postgraduate music student
- A music educator
- A member of professional services/administration staff at a higher education creative arts institution or faculty
- A professional responsible for implementing AI and/or ML in educational institutions
you are a person who is likely to be impacted by the use of AI or ML in music HE in some way through your professional or educational activities. This makes your perspective on these technologies a valuable addition to this research project.
What would I have to do?
If you would like to participate, you will be asked to:
- Complete a short online survey
- Take part in an individual online interview
Your involvement as a participant is entirely voluntary. You do not have to take part at all.
Want some more info?
You can also email me directly with any questions about this project.
If you would like to take part, please complete this short online survey. You will then be contacted to arrange an individual online interview.